BiA Centre Amsterdam is an initiative of BiA Doula Training, namely Jennifer Walker and Joyce Hoek-Pula. We aim to create a community, both for professionals as for parents. We welcome you and hope to meet you here!
The studio is beautifully located with a free view over the water, cosy interior and right in the centre of Amsterdam.
How to get there:
Tussen de Bogen 46
1013 JB Amsterdam
- Tram 3 – stop: Haarlemmerplein
- Bus 18, 21 and 22 – stop: Haarlemmerplein
17 minute walk from Central Station: https://goo.gl/maps/gJKnRCKKESS2
- There is paid street parking nearby – i.e. Grote Bickersstraat, Korte Prinsengracht/Haarlemmerhouttuinen. Parking in the street ranges from €6,- to €7,50,- per hour 9 ammidnight, Sundays 12 pm-midnight.
- Easier and close by (3 min walk) is Parking Garage Willemspoort €6,30 per hour /maximum €63,- per day: https://www.amsterdam.nl/parkeren-verkeer/parkeergarages/overzicht/garage-willemspoort/
- A little further away (15 min walk), but much cheaper is Parkeergarage IJdock starting from €12,50 per day: https://parkereninijdock.nl/. It’s a little more complicated, you need to reserve a spot.
- Cheaper is P+R on the edges of the city, but you need to read the rules! i.e.:
- P+R Bos en Lommer https://www.amsterdam.nl/parkeren-verkeer/parkeren-reizen/boslommer/ – from there Bus 21 (20 minutes)
- P+R Sloterdijk https://www.amsterdam.nl/parkeren-verkeer/parkeren-reizen/sloterdijk/-from there Bus 22 (24 minutes)
Directions to the Studio
The studio is located to the back (water) side of Tussen de Bogen; in most cases you need to go underneath the railroad tracks – unless you’re coming from the side of Prinseneiland. If you’re coming from the direction of the Haarlemmerplein, you go into Nieuwe Teertuinen and take an immediate right on the walk-way along the water. This is the closest entrance to the studio. If you’re coming from the direction of Central Station, you go into Grote Bickersstraat and then take a left on the walkway along the water. In the evenings you need to ring the bell for ‘Kaouthar Dance Studio’ and we’ll open.
Our beautiful studio is also for rent. Contact us for more information.