This post is also available in: Dutch
Rebozo Skills for Pregnancy and Birth
This one-day workshop will give you a full immersion into the usage of the rebozo. You will learn many techniques in different positions. The workshop is specially developed for BiA Doula students and graduates and builds upon the knowledge and experience you already have. After this day you have more tools and confidence to introduce and use the rebozo with your clients in pregnancy and birth.
The workshop is taught by Mirjam de Keijzer and Thea van Tuijl from Rebozo.nl.
- Rebozo techniques: how do you introduce the rebozo with your clients, how can you relief small aches and pains with the rebozo, how does the rebozo offer relaxation in pregnancy
- rebozo massage from top to toe
- refreshing use of rebozo in side lying position and in standing position
- rebozo techniques on hands and knees
- extra techniques for special moments during labour
The workshop has been awarded 4 accreditation points by the NBvD.
Date: 5 February 2021
Time: 9.30am welcome / workshop from 10am – 5pm
Location: Naar Zee Stadsoase, Bert Haanstrakade 102, Amsterdam IJburg
Price (inclusive of VAT):
€150,- for certified BiA Doulas and NBvD Members
€130,- for BiA Doula students
You can cancel the registration within 14 days after boooking the course online. After the 14 day period, you cannot get a refund. If you are unable to attend you can sell your ticket to someone else. There will be a €15,- charge for administration costs.
If the workshop takes place within 14 days of booking, you wave your right of withdrawal.
If you are on call, you need to inform us you when you register. In case you’re called to a birth, you need to notify us by 7am on the day of the event. Cancelation fee in this particular case is € 25,-.