BiA Training offers a wide variety of trainings for professionals who work with women / people and their partners in pregnancy, birth and postpartum: doulas, midwives, gynaecologists, nurses, maternity nurses, childbirth educators, pregnancy yoga teachers, chiropractors, masseurs. It is a joy to bring together people from different professional backgrounds, who have the same passion for pregnancy, birth and beyond.
- Coaching Skills – fine tune your active listening skills and how to ask those questions that invite your client to explore more
- Breathing for Birth – get to know the depth and versatility of your own breath and how you can support your clients during birth
- Principles of Holding Space for Trauma – foundational course to trauma informed care (7 hours)
- Holding Space for Trauma – Diving Deeper – extensively develop your trauma informed care skills, both for you client and yourself in this 3-day (in-person) and 2 two hour follow up meetings via zoom. Accessible for experienced birth professionals
- Landscape of Loss – stillbirth, baby in NICU, grieve, supporting loss births (miscarriage)
- Aromatherapy for Pregnancy and Birth – which oils can you use and how to use them safely
- Breastfeeding, Babies and Doulas – get more knowledgable about breastfeeding so you can support your client even better
- Pregnancy Massage Training – in three days you learn how to give a full body massage to your clients
- Postpartum Massage Training – learn which partial massages are beneficial in the (immediate) postpartum period, and learn how to give a full body massage for the postpartum mother
- Spinning Babies® – learn how to encourage and support pregnant parents have more comfortable pregnancies and labouring parents having easier labours by using the Spinning Babies principles and techniques.
In organising different trainings we aim to create a community where we can be inspired and learn from each others. We welcome you and hope to meet you here!